We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

Hello everyone, I was alerted to this site to become involved and try and  find out some information. I am a Elvis Presley fan, I have purchased a lot, around 13 pieces of Elvis Presley wall art, photos, signed albums, also of Tiger Woods, thru American Royal Arts, in Boca Raton, FLA. Now trying to resell some pieces, I have all the Forensic's Documents, but I have been alerted that this gallery and the owner Jerry Gladstone may be false, and they are being investigated by the FBI, I see in articles here they are being sued regarding a Beatles piece, well this information leaves me just saddened. I put a lot of money into my collection and now to see this distressing news, I don't know which direction to go next.

Tags: American, Arts, Royal, Elvis, Elvis Presley

Views: 1545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, they push alot of guitars, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, just about ALL the big entertainers, now how can a place with such a huge amount of eyes, especially with those superstars, saying they have "original" signed artwork be possibly be so, well I'm jumping the gun, being a bit upset, but I wonder how could this happen when your dealing with the world's top musicians, everyone looking?
Good question. Maybe none of them were looking--maybe they weren't there when the memorabilia was signed.

Were you a fan of ARA's facebook page? You remind me of a lady who talked about buying a lot of Elvis from ARA, mentioning that she and her husband were big fans.
Well I am on Face Book, and I did put up my collection to show other Elvis friends, I'm not married, I think ARA started a Face Book page after I was showing all of my collection, and partly because of the current artist Joe Petruccio, who does the current hand paintings for Elvis Presley Enterprises.
Sorry for the confusion, Patricia. I think I confused you because that lady was so prominent and talking about how much they loved their Elvis autographs.
No problem, I fell in love with the whole piece of artwork, the album signed cover along with a beautiful picture. How foolish, but how about a person that saw my ebay ad, and responds to me telling me about this art agency. So there must be folks out there looking at collectables all over the US, but maybe, just maybe I have something, that is real, in at least one piece. But I guess I should find out.
Here for the heck of it are a few more shots.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
This is what is wrong with these dealers. They take a cheap forgery and put it in a elaborate frame with poor materials and sell to unsuspecting people!! They drive away potential collectors and hurt our hobby wiht their crap. May there be a place in H*LL for each of them
Gosh, I get a sadness all over, wondering, how the heck did this happen? And I know I am not the only one, but I was so careful. at least I thought I was, because I wasn't going to purchase anything like off of Ebay without all the correct documentation. I read articles on how Elvis would sign something, and right now you can go to Ebay and see all kinds of junk that says it's "authentic" but I thought I was so careful, checking the Examiners and the art gallery, only to be possibly another fool.
Well, in all fairness your autographs have not been looked at by experts yet for an opinion on their likelihood of being real. We haven't seen any Elvis autographs from ARA that our experts thought were genuine, but yours may be the exception. If you get pics of all of them up, then you'll probably have a dependable consensus of opinion within a day or two.
If I take pictures of the autographs on the artwork, album cover or picture, should I post them up on here?
The Elvis definitely post here. The Tiger Woods, either post here or send to editor@autographmagazine.com. On the Tiger's we'll actually need a shot of the entire painting, the papers, and close-ups of his autograph and the holographic sticker on the back (presuming they have them).
I can only imagine how horrible you feel. If it turns out your memorabilia isn't genuine (and the odds are unfortunately that most is not), it's not your fault. Everything is designed to inspire confidence in the unsuspecting customer.

On the plus side, though, ARA was buying Tiger Woods signed memorabilia from Upper Deck, so if yours came from them it's undoubtedly genuine. Did the Upper Deck come with any UD paperwork, a UD hologram sticker on it, anything like that?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service