We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 503401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or idk is this considered the bookplate? 

That looks like it's signed on the book. I wasn't sure if premiere did only bookplates or had on book autographs as well. The Scotty Pippen I got from them was bookplate signed. I prefer the ones that are actually signed on the book but not extremely picky about it unless it's expensive. 

Seems like they usually do bookplates but I guess it’s occasionally on the book itself.

The only other one I’ve gotten from them recently that was on the book was Katie Couric…but it was weirdly signed vertically and not horizontally (not blaming Premiere). My pippen was also bookplate. 

The Leibovitz ones look good…thanks for coupon code KD, was on the fence previously but that sealed it :)

EDIT: I also got the unboxed Roger Daltrey from Premiere which was very nicely signed in black marker  on the book

You got your scottie pippen from them already? I ordered 3 from them and no shipping confirmation and I chose the express shipping. :(

Yeah, mine came this week but I had ordered on the first day they were available…signed bookplate in black 

I also ordered the 1st day, nothing yet for me

I’m actually about 30 miles from Premiere (they ship from Franklin, TN) so that’s probably a factor but surprised no shipping notice yet. 

They’ve already shipped the Leibovitz book I ordered about 6 hours ago…I guess some of pippens may still be in production or something 

I did standard shipping and got mine a couple of days ago. I probably was one of the first orders when it was listed on their site. I'm in Northern IL.

Interesting. I order mine November 11 I believe with the 3-5 day shipping option.. 

My pippen if interested 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service