We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I think the bottom one looks authentic, but I could be wrong.  Any opinions appreciated!

Views: 1536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had the same thought as you. The bottom example looks authentic.

I agree.  The Clint Eastwood autograph on the bottom is typical.  I would not be interested in adding the other Clint Eastwood autograph to my collection.

Thank you both.  I plan getting an exchange on this Harrison Ford autograph which was deemed by the forum to be not authentic for the Eastwood on the bottom.  

Are they both from the same source? I would be concerned that one might look authentic while the other one doesn't.. Especially if the same person is selling both. I do not know his signature though.

Not sure, but he did not obtain these in person

I know he was just in New York and signed a ton of autographs so there's plenty out there from reliable sources. For me personally I would not want to do business with someone who mixes good and bad signatures. That's just a recipe to get burned and you can never trust the seller 100% which makes it difficult for me to justify giving them my money. I'd rather have an on going relationship with someone I can trust, but again just my opinion.

Heres mine that was just signed after some late night filming in N.Y. I have a trusted source that usually also takes pics and his SIGs are spot on.

Was this one of Eric's?  He showed me a whole stack haha.  Nice photo!

No not sky, the clue was Sig, Mike Sig though his name is longer . But yeah the raccers got a fresh supply last week.

I agree with you. However, I am exchanging the supposedly bad Ford. Dont have a choice really, otherwise Id go elsewhere if I really wanted an Eastwood
Honestly between the ford, stallones and now these, I wouldn't be comfortable dealing with him anymore. I would just ask for a refund of your purchase price, send it back and be done with it.
That was the option I preferred, but he would only do an exchange. Otherwise I wouldnt have bothered with all these autographs haha

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service