We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

Views: 34058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes.

I remember preparing this in 2017. If I recall correctly this pattern was reused from something else. Click:

Eric, I was on a break from collecting music for a few years at that time so I wonder if she received the same amount of backlash ozzy did his last time? Also, what do you think would happen this time if ozzy decided to try it again?  People are much much more vocal about things like this now. It really would not be a smart move for ozzy to try this again.. however, I can totally see Dolly keeping it going without a care no matter how much backlash there is. Ozzy could feel the same way so I guess it is pointless to speculate using this info.. ughhh.. 

Ozzy posted on his Facebook today that he's just completed his biggest signing in years, he was signing for Mcfarlane, looked 12x12

Yea and? 

Why bother with the wig? It's a suggestive question.

Ah sorry to offend ya, thought it may be of use, i did post a pic of Ozzy signing in the Ozzy thread

Won't do it again, I'm so so sorry

Dude don’t apologise for trying to offer help to us 

Yeah he signed at the comicon not for the preorders.

Thank you for sharing.  Don't let others get to you.  I agree with shady that you are trying to help 

What's helpful about it? He signed posters at comiccon with Todd. It has nothing to do with what we bought. This entire thread has been like OMG AUTOPEN back and forth. You either bought them or you didn't. Those who did will have to see if they're real or not and then battle the site if they're deemed fake. 

Unless,

A- There's a restock

B- New signed items up

C- News about the items we bought

Then there shouldn't be a reason to add posts in here. Remember how the RHCP post ended up lol

Maybe the guy who posted it didn’t know that we ain’t all as clever as you are obviously 

no need to be rude too many rude people on this page of late 

why did you even comment there was no need to really was there 

the guy saw a post about a big signing knew that there was a hell of a lot for sale put that together and thought it was that and tried to help members out there was no need to make him feel like he did something wrong 

not cool 

Right. Seems relevant as his ability to sign large amounts was in question. 

If you mean that the RHCP thread became combative and unfriendly, you’d probably be right but no one was carrying that forward here today but you. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service