We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

Views: 34058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gone I've on uk site

Anyone else not getting email notifications for this (and new threads)?? 

I cant find this , can you post a link? 

No shipping to Netherlands

Looks like there was 2000 put onto the Uk store 

Decided to pass, that cd insert doesn't look too good to me, I have a signed ordinary man cd, which locks a lot better as it is signed on the booklet. Also, it is not an autopen. Given Ozzy's health, I doubt he would sign 7000 inserts....

There's almost no way these are going to be real, I can't see Ozzy signing 7000 of these, and that could be a higher number if they release any other ones. Especially when most of the previous ones were autopen, and he's in worse health now. I could see him maybe signing a few or maybe they'll do a signed vinyl but I'm gonna guess maybe 3% chance any of these will be real. My luck they'll probably end up all being real after I pass them up, but I was pretty pissed off the last time they ripped me off, so I'm not letting them get me again. Nothing worse than a wealthy guy ripping off his fans for $27.

I agreed, ordered and now requested cancellation.

No way he is going to sign so many (without his special machine)!!

I dont know what to think now. I keep going back and forth.. im thinking he will be home recovering with nothing to do for a while. UK releases in September, USA releases in October.. 7000 is just 100 a day for 70 days.. could it be some light form of rehab? Its easily doable even in his condition if its spread out 

How did retailers handle the autopens last time? I missed out and wasn't a part of it. Did they ever admit they were autopens or did they keep denying until it blew over? Did they accept returns? Anyone have a problem getting their money back?

I ordered mine from the US to UK they offered my to return at my own expense, I kicked off and ended up keeping the CD and getting a refund.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service