We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello everybody!

I´m an complete newbie when it comes to TTM autographs, so I would really appreciate all the help I can get!

The reason for asking is that my parents-in-law are both huge Rolling Stones fan (and my father-in-law also collects music autographs...) and I have heard that Charlie Watts sometimes answers TTM "requests". Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Because if it is, I would like to write to him and maybe (I know it´s a longshot) get a dedicated signed photo for them! That would be a truly great gift!

I used the "Free Celebrity Address Search" on this site and got this:

Halsdon Farm Dolton Winkliegh
Devon, Devon EX19 8RF
United Kingdom
Is that the address you think I should use?
And what should I include in the envelope? I know that I should include the photo I would like signed, a short letter there I explaine why this would be appreciated and a prestamped return-envelope with my address, but anything else?
One last question, do you think it matters if I ask him to sign a photo of "just" him or a photo of the Rolling Stones as a group? Do you think one is more likely to "be signed"? And can I ask him to dedicate it to my parents-in-law?
Thanks for helping!!
// Don

Views: 1012

Replies to This Discussion

No need to include the pen. You can also buy UK stamps on ebay as well as the international reply coupons

Thanks Dan for your help, really appreciate it!

Also I managed to get UK stamps from a friend who were visiting London... :-)

Don if you need any more UK stamps just message me mate I will be happy to get them and post them to Sweden for you at cost price

and Yes Charlie Watts does sign TTM as long as he's not away with the Stones. He will sign everything to your name too

Thank you Mick Taylor, I really appreciate your help and offer! I will for sure get back to you if I need any more UK stamps!

And it sound great regarding Charlie Watts and his TTM answers! I will post in this thread if I get any answer from Mr Watts!

Thank you once again and take care!

Nice one!! Charlie has always been good ttm but that was quick even for him.

Glad that you liked it Mick!

I´m very pleased with this one and thankful towards Mr Watts for taking the time to sign and dedicate these for me and my parents-in-law!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service