We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Quiz: Takamine guitar autographed by Kylie Minogue and 50 more country music stars

Hello to everyone!

Here is the story I want to share and ask for a hand: I collect guitars, most of them are Takamine's Limited Edition models. While browsing eBay for other rare Taks I encountered a strange guitar. This guitar intrigued me right away. It was one of the most autographed guitar I had ever seen before. The seller was a pawn shop and didn't specialize in guitars. Upon request they gave me just one name they recognized - Kim Carnes. A good start for a try, so I bought it. When she arrived it became a real quiz game and a research at the same time. After taking a closer look at it and with a little help from inet it was not that hard to discover Kylie Minogue's autograph and relatively easy some others, who are mainly country music singers, writers and composers. Many of them are well known and Grammy winners.

Here are some names I have already on my list to begin with: Kylie Minogue, Kenny Chesney, Tony Mullins, Bob DiPiero, Jeff Hanna from Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Billy Currington, Dallas Davidson, Brett Jones, Kim Carnes, Richard Leigh, Mark Selby with his wife Tia Sillers, Thom Schuyler, Don Henry... But still many are not clarified.

I appreciate any help to solve this quiz.

My wife asked me to put last sentence in this way - "to solve it and spend more time with my family"  J

Many thanks in advance,

Theodore

Tags: Band, Billy, Bob, Brett, Carnes, Chesney, Currington, Dallas, Davidson, DiPiero, More…Dirt, Don, Gritty, Hanna, Henry, Jeff, Jones, Kenny, Kim, Kylie, Leigh, Mark, Minogue, Mullins, Nitty, Poythress, Richard, Schuyler, Selby, Sillers, Thom, Tia, Tony, country, music

Views: 465

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service