We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

All Discussions Tagged 'Leigh' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vivien Leigh?

HI, I just came across this Vivien Leigh that I'm thinking about bidding on.  I remember "Waterloo Bridge."  I thought it was great.  Anywa…

Started by Patrick Michael Bratcher

23 Dec 6, 2023
Reply by Patrick Michael Bratcher

Vivien Leigh Autograph opinions (Please Help)

Hello everybody, At the moment I have Two Vivien Signatures, Both from History. Direct, who is meant to be reputable and safe. This autogr…

Started by Dan

43 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Eddy

Janet Leigh - any good?

Hi, found this index card said to be signed by Janet Leigh in ebay. Looks legit to me. What do you think? Thanks for taking the time to let…

Started by KaiMi

4 Dec 31, 2020
Reply by KaiMi

Vivien Leigh, help with authenticity

Hey, guys! Do you think this Vivien Leigh signature is authentic? Thanks for the help!

Started by Dan Brat

1 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Vivien Leigh signatures

can anyone give advice on authenticity of these two items please?

Started by NotANurse

2 Jul 21, 2020
Reply by NotANurse

Authentic Janet Leigh?

Hi! I found this vintage Janet Leigh signed card on ebay, but I'm not too familiar with her signature, so I'd appreciate any feedback on it…

Started by Cris AutoCollector99

2 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Cris AutoCollector99

Vivien Leigh

This one looks good to me, but it never hurts to get a second opinion, as her graph isn't all that common?Thanks! 

Started by Greg

23 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Zoe

Quiz: Takamine guitar autographed by Kylie Minogue and 50 more country music stars

Hello to everyone! Here is the story I want to share and ask for a hand: I collect guitars, most of them are Takamine's Limited Edition mod…

Started by Theodore

0 Jun 7, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service