We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

opening another thread because "Replies are closed for this discussion" on the previous one

Views: 191476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alive CD - Signed by Gryffin – Gryffin Merchandising, LLC (gryffino...

ALIVE CD - SIGNED BY GRYFFIN
$9.99
Free Domestic Shipping
In stock, ready to ship
GET THE NEW ALIVE ALBUM ON CD - SIGNED BY GRYFFIN
fulfillment will start on November 4th 2022

CD Release: November 4, 2022
Label: Darkroom/Interscope

Dan Griffith, known by his stage name Gryffin, is an American musician, DJ, songwriter, and record producer. He gained recognition for remixing some well-known songs such as Tove Lo's "Talking Body", Maroon 5's "Animals" and Years & Years' "Desire".

There are a small number of signed copies of PJ Harvey's book The hollow of the Hand for the cover price of £25 + post (paperback)

https://www.forumbooksshop.com/product/the-hollow-of-the-hand-signe...

All copies unfortunately gone while I was checking out. But thanks for posting!

I managed to get one in time!

Thank you so much.

Damn. Missed yet again !! 

I wish this site would go back to how it used to be where everything was listed separately, i'm forever missing everything now - i can't be the only one  - oh well maybe one day.....

Terry did you phone Waterstones about your non signed Greta Book? They have a few copies held back in the warehouse as I had the same problem!

I did call yes. They told me to return and write a cover letter asking for a signed copy rather than say they would send a replacement today.

PJ Harvey arrived this afternoon, from Forum Books.

Beautiful signature!

Thanks again to terry berry for the heads up.

BAH HUMBUG !

If anybody in the UK wants to swap a Books a Million Bono for PJ Harvey please PM me  

You wanna really hate me?  I now have a signed copy of Orlam on its way, also.

She did a poetry reading last night, in Brighton, and, even though I live 250 miles away, I managed to arrange for someone to secure a signed copy for me.  I could only do the one, though, that’s how tight it was.

Soz!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm convinced I will get her graph one day even if it kills me !

I feel your pain.  I put dozens of hours into trying to secure a signed copy of Orlam earlier this year, to no avail.  And now, within a few days, I have two signed books from her.

Sorry if I sound smug.  I’m thrilled for myself, but I do understand your frustration.  She’s the person I’ve spent the most time this year trying to get something signed from at a reasonable price.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service