We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

opening another thread because "Replies are closed for this discussion" on the previous one

Views: 195531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the honesty, he might get himself in trouble in the industry for spilling the beans though...

I PREVAIL

I Prevail - ‘True Power’ Exclusive Hand-Signed CD: limited run 500 ...

I Prevail: Magazine & Signed 'True Power' CD Pack – Rock Sound ...

In this exclusive for UK fans, we've teamed up with the band and their label - Fearless Records - to offer you a unique chance to own the record on CD, with an insert hand-signed by the whole band!

There are only 200 available, and when they're gone, they're gone!

- 'True Power' CD version
- Rock Sound exclusive signed CD insert
**This is a pre-order, product is expected to ship out around August 19**

I Prevail is an American rock band formed in Southfield, Michigan, in 2013. They released their debut EP Heart vs. Mind and rose to popularity from releasing a metal cover of Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" as a single, which eventually was certified platinum in the US.

I'd really like to see posts like this as an individual thread.

feel free...

Haven’t seen anything for Mitchell Tenpenny yet so I’m adding on here. 

https://www.richardsandsouthern.com/collections/mitchell-tenpenny

ZACH WILLIAMS - A Hundred Highways

2022 Zach Williams A Hundred Highways CD - AUTOGRAPHED – Zach Willi...

country/Christian singer, $7.99 CD
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER AND WILL SHIP TO ARRIVE ON OR ABOUT SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2022. AUTOGRAPHED! New from Zach Williams "A Hundred Highways" featuring his new single, Heart of God. 

another inexpensive Christian release, $5.00 signed

WE THE KINGDOM (AUTOGRAPHED PRE-ORDER) – We The Kingdom Official Store

AUTOGRAPHED BY THE BAND
PRODUCT ORDERED WITH THE CD WILL SHIP SEPARATELY
WILL SHIP ON SEPTEMBER 16TH, 2022

We the Kingdom is an American contemporary Christian music band signed to the Capitol Christian Music Group. The band consists of multiple generations of relatives: Andrew Bergthold, Ed Cash, Franni Rae Cash, Martin Cash, and Scott Cash. The band's name comes after the idea that "the kingdom of God is here among us".

TRIPPIE REDD- Holy Smokes, $9.99

Trippie Redd "Holy Smokes" Ft. Lil Uzi Vert SIGNED LIMITED EDITION ...

LIMITED RUN "HOLY SMOKES" SINGLE CD AUTOGRAPHED BY TRIPPIE REDD'

Trippie Redd is an American rapper and singer. He is one of the most prominent members of the SoundCloud rap scene, which gained mainstream acclaim in the late 2010s

FYI, sale currently on selected signed vinyl at Music Record Shop in St Louis, mostly indie artists,

Charity Autograph Series - Music Record Shop

Music Record Shop supports a local music charity, Kids Rock Cancer, with a portion of the proceeds from the sales of our Charity Autograph Vinyl LP series. $5 of each record sold goes to the support of this important organization

FYI, sort A-Z and there are only a few pages of active listings, there are like 38 pages of sold out items. some decent stuff

Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen - Hold On
Hold On – Compass Records

$16 CD, higher priced bundles also available
This item is on pre-order and will be released on 09/02/2022
On their new release, HOLD ON, multi-GRAMMY nominees Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen plant another flag in their journey of musical exploration, delivering a set of high-octane bluegrass that solidifies their reputation as one of the best bands on the progressive bluegrass scene.

MR SUN- Extrovert

Extrovert – Compass Records

$16 CD, $27 LP, bundles available

Mr. Sun brings together four of the most virtuosic musicians in acoustic music. Led by Darol Anger, an iconic fiddler and founding father of new acoustic music, the four musicians in the band span three generations and offer some of the most jaw-dropping instrumental prowess to be found in any genre. Their sophomore release EXTROVERT picks up where their much-lauded debut left off, exploring the grooves and melodies that exist at the intersection of bluegrass, jazz and swing. In spite of their technical chops, Mr. Sun never loses sight of the light-hearted, musical playfulness that has made them a must-see act on the roots music scene.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service