We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

opening another thread because "Replies are closed for this discussion" on the previous one

Views: 210788

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about Corey Taylor’s C

Maybe he signed it. Looks the same. Lol.

yeah glad I passed on that one, I didn't think it could get any worse than her signed CDs but that actually is easily more pathetic. I can't believe they actually take people's money and dont feel guilty about sending something like this out

Rozzi signed vinyl. Can't say I understand the pricing, but whatever.

https://rozzi.rosecityworks.com/products/autographed-berry-deluxe-d...

I think the high prices are because it's a single 'album' pressed as 2 45rpm records for supposedly higher fidelity, even though it's pressed at GZ Media, Czech Republic, which is very hit and miss QC wise to put it kindly. 2 45rpm pressings usually start at $55-60+ so that may explain the silly pricing. 

Ah thanks. I had a feeling it had to have something to do with the specific pressing details.

actress / singer RENEE RAPP, signed CDs available at US CIMS indie stores (price will vary), 

(find your local store of choice and add:  /UPC/602455246646  to the web address

Everything To Everyone: Deluxe [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Signed CD]
Artist: Renee Rapp
Format: CD
Label: INTERSCOPE RECORDS
Rel. Date: 04/28/2023
UPC: 602455246646

hmmm, trying to work this our proves to be too much of a connundrum on this Sunday afternoon

Are we talking about UK /US or Global?

Thanks for trying to help but this gives me an address somewhere in India (forgive me being ignorant if it's in the US :) )...

Not sure where you are at but if you enter in a US zip code or city it'll show you a list of stores and links to mailorder it. If you are overseas you can try putting in something like new york, chicago etc and the preorder links will get you to those webshops.

thanks I am guessing, there is nothing available in the UK.

Saying that, I managed to find it on her official website.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service