We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Over the past 2-3 months I have been receiving an abundances of Willie Mays signed Major League baseballs with the "Say Hey" Hologram for autograph authentication. I have recently been passing on authenticating these baseballs.
 These baseballs are all in near mint condition and have a very nice, clear Willie Mays signature on the sweet spot in blue ink. The signatures are all very similar and I understand they are available by the dozen. I have started a file and have been taking notes and doing some research on the origins of these signed baseballs. In most cases I have been noticing the holograms are nor affixed properly to the baseballs. If anyone could help with some examples or information on the "Say Hey" holograms or Foundation please join in.

Views: 19234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This would be a bummer but I will probably reserve judgement until I see the holos mentioned in the post. Guy had a lot of stuff with genuine coas so it would appear to be out of the norm if it is a fake. Thanks for your input. Definitely appreciated. At least it was low cost if it is indeed a fake.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service