We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this one?
Thanks!!

Tags: Connery

Views: 1586

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for joining Jan! Is that from the Bondcollectibles site? That's where I'm looking for one as well!
The ones like this all state they are from his charity, prob the one you mentioned Pete. So does that mean because they are all so neatly done that they are preprints? The only thing that would make me discount this is that no two are exactly alike...they are in different positions and different angles, however they are look neat and not rushed or anything.
I can only upload one at a time on my phone for some reason so here is another.
And another

Find the Charity......if you see the fakes this site puts on ebay weekly, I would never ever deal with them under any circumstance.

Hi Greg! No, this is not from Bondcollectibles. It's from a dealer I have done business with before and always been happy with the items.

But it's always better to be safe than sorry, that's why I always ask here too!

Grabbed some images off of another site.

I don't get what you meant by 'find the charity'...i thought you said his wife donates to these? I would think that's where BondCollectibles gets them from too? How are he ones I've uploaded from him so far?
And another:
They seem to look a lot like yours Jan? Does the site you're looking at have any more of them? How much is that one? These ones are around $180 US.

Btw I'm specifically looking for that early iconic image as my first Connery! ;)
No, this is the only one.

It's from a trustworthy in-person dealer. But he normally writes when and were he gets his autos, but on this one there is no such info...

What I am saying is that if you choose to purchase from that source, you will likely be very disappointed if you submit the item for authentication.

Not only have they been known to flood the market with forgeries via ebay .....do you really think $180 is realistic for Connery 8x10s ?

If you find a piece in an actual charity auction, do you think it will sell for $180?

How does this seller offer them for $180 after paying $500+ in charity auctions?   

Oh ok. I guess I'm not aware of the going price of a nice Connery autograph. How much should I expect to pay? How much is yours Jan?
I'm also kind of worried now that I've bought hundreds worth of graphs from Bondcollectibles on eBay over the last few weeks and am waiting to ship them all together when I'm finished collecting. He's apparently been in business for almost 20yrs. Wouldn't he have been called out long ago if he was offering fakes? Have you personally seen his stuff or had dealings with him in the past?
Do you think the ones I've uploaded look fake?
What site are the ones you posted from Pete?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service