We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Show Us Your Custom Framing for Your Signed Memorabilia.

I have seen many great and beautiful custom frames signed memorabilia on this forum. I have just got one of my custom frame back yesterday. Please post your custom frame pictures here to share with all the forum members. It will be great to see it all here. Cheers!!!

Views: 2356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes.

Hi Jack!!

I would love to have one of Jim Morrison check!!

What is inscribed on the 2 silver tags??

Nice frame!!!!

Thanks J. Here are the inscriptions.My next framing project will be for my 2nd beauty i just picked up a few weeks ago. I just have to decide on the right photo.                             Best, Jack...

Wow!! Cool inscription!!! I am jealous!!! :)

Wow, that´s some really nice frame work you guys have. Mine is not in the some class, but I try to go with a pretty low-key style to keep the focus on the autographs:

For more info and better pics: http://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/my-wall-of-favorites-elvis-...

Are yours loose fitted Jan?

Thanks for posting Jan!! What a great collection!!

No Doubt.

Roger Daltrey ,

Looks familiar Ian,great framejob.

Hi Everyone!!!

Please post your custom framed signed memorabilia here even though you have posted on this forum before. It would be nice to have all it here for reference and inspiration. Thanks!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service