We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rubano Tapes Volume 2. Only at Madame Zulu’s. In store only this Friday. Limited to 100.

Views: 2784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah, good info.. I remember they had something near St Louis last year but I couldn't make it. We moved away from Chicago last year to Central IL and now Chicago is a 4 hour drive. 

Ari Lehman actually had an autograph event not far from us, in Jacksonville IL.. thats about as exciting as it gets around here.. id be willing to drive the 2 hours to St Louis they had more events

Cool for sure but without a price I’m not sure it’s worth the trip. 

Exactly! Not driving 2.5 hours round-trip without a known price.

Yeah. It's very strange that they announced the sale but won't tell anyone the price.

I'm assuming because its overpriced but they still want the foot traffic..?

They probably want to entice people to come to their store thinking they'll get one for $30, then buy other stuff. Or don't want to tell people its $300 because then they won't come to their store... but then on the other hand maybe they're really cheap and they don't want to advertise them being cheap so normal customers get them. I guess it's a gamble either way... but good marketing to get people in their store I guess.

It's more of a restaurant that has a vintage clothing and random stuff section for sale in the front 20 percent. I've been there and you wouldn't really know that it has any connection to Smashing Pumpkins. There's a pizzeria and deli next door so even if you strike out, you'll eat well.

I'm sure that's their goal. Someone drives 2 hours and realizes they're not paying $300 for an album,  they'll want food and drinks at least lol. I am curious the price though... not that I can go even if I wanted to. 

I just read on Reddit that someone saw them in the store today but they wouldn't sell them until Friday. $250 for the signed version. $125 unsigned which is just ridiculous for a unsigned double lp.

Not bad for the signed but screw that for the unsigned. I'd buy the signed one for that if they sold them online. 

I would definitely pay $250 for the signed one and then probably sell my live in Japan lp  which is just signed by the 2 of them to cover it.

How quickly does everyone think these will be available? Instant sell out or will they be available for most of the day like the in store RHCP release? I have a buddy who might try to run there for me but probably not till after lunch

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service