I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88055

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NIce. I see the 11x14 is sold out.

Good call JXE.

I like the Luke ANH and the combo photo with Luke holding the blaster.  I do not plan on purchasing any but I would definitely add a personalization if I were to change my mind.

I got my photos today from the Official Pix Mark Hamill + Carrie Fisher signing in mid-December. Very pleased. The combo photo came out quite nice.

Awesome photos you have there, Mr. Zipper!

I agree!!!

Awesome!!!

Great pieces Mr. Zipper.  I love the Dagobah shot.

Does this Harrison Ford look good to others? I like the sloppiness of it(as Harrison's is) but I'm no expert for sure.

Kevin
Attachments: No photo uploads here

The "H" is slightly atypical.

I see the concern with it. It sort of loops into the next part of the autograph. However I see some PSA ones on ebay that have a very similar H.

The seller also recently sold this one which looks more typical.

Thoughts on this one Mike?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I prefer this one.  Not only is the "H" more typical but the contrast is better.

100% agree. Already sold though :/. It comes from the same seller which leads me to believe the other one is authentic but just a little sloppy.

I send my Star Wars related items to PSA to get a LOA for display so I'll post to let you know what the conclusion came to. He offers a money back guarantee so we will see.

Kevin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service