We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Which of these would you rather have in your collection? The second set is from an upcoming Simon Parr auction. 

Tags: Beatles, Parr, Simon

Views: 5285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do have a question David.  Steve asked you to simply talk to Roger Epperson about the MJ drawings and he could clear it up - you replied that basically you wouldn't, because you said he'd never admit to putting over 200 coa's on the drawings.  But the day before that you said he put some 30 coa's on items.  How did that number jump from 30 to 200?   

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/michael-jackson-draw...

Hi Lizzie,

Roger Epperson certified at least 30 MJ drawings that appeared on other sites before we obtained similar styles.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/michael-jackson-draw...

So Steve. Roger is gonna say he was wrong and authenticated 200+ drawings and charged $150 for each coa meaning he pocketed a minimum of $30,000 and then refund every single cent. I don't believe he will.

I'm asking because I believe it is a very small #.   How many do you currently have with Roger's COA. 

Like I said, I'm not familiar with the signature of Howard Hughes. The same goes for Bert Stern. Please show me where I've ever opined on either of their signatures. I own a Michael Jackson autograph, but haven't studied his signature to any extent.

Please post the link.

Ok so you believe your Michael Jackson's autograph is genuine then you should be able to give your opinion on the one I posted.

It's funny as it seems like many people may be too scared to give an opinion on autographs I've posted. Let's see. There could be a bad one a good one, who knows. It would be good to see the live autograph experts tested on these. 

If it is a very small number of coa's that Roger issued then I know for a fact and you know also that Memorablia vault, Cooper Owen ,  Gotta have rock n roll all showed the coa's. Cooper owen had at least 10 up, same for Gotta have rock n roll and I probably believe abotu 20 from Memorablia vault.   So I THINK THE ANSWER OF VERY FEW IS INCORRECT. Very few would probably imply 3-4.

Authentic Hendrix:

From the upcoming Simon Parr auction:

that's very concerning Ballroom.  Excellent work.

Wow.good job ballroom

I'm sorry I disagree on this one. IT IS SIMILAR.... However look at the way the top of the J curls off, then there is no dot over the I. The bottom of the H is different. So it isn't the same, and you would expect some characteristics anyway. 

Posts like these alone prove the worth of AML! I think I will never trust the "cut" pieces or almost any signatures on pieces of paper.

Yup, something fishy goin on here.

I think even I would know the second one is copied or at least not right.

I should like to share a spot of tea with Mr. Parr and discuss this latest turn of events...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service