We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Not sure if there are any Doctor Who fans on here, but I still thought I ought to ask you guys here for an opinion. Does this signature look real to you? A lot of most recent authentic Capaldi signatures look like barely more than a scribble (read somewhere not even his own bank recognizes his signature anymore), so it's hard to compare. I'm not too keen on the "P" but the rest looks okay to me...not sure, though, I'm very new to this whole autograph thing.

Views: 689

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got this IP so my one is 100% real. Mine was rushed. I think it could be real but I'm not an expert so don't just take my word for it.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Awesome! I have about zero chance to ever get one IP, so I've been looking around eBay, and it's super hard for me to determine which ones are genuine. There are some who look just like yours, so I might go for one of those, although these days that's not a safe bet either.

Hes doing a signing in hmv london soon going to sign the compleat series 9 if that helps bound to be some on ebay not long after that

That's lovely, wish I could go to that signing...I'm gonna be on the lookout for the autographs on ebay after that, as you say. Still, would like to know what do people think about this one?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service