We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

If there is anyone out there who has one, please let me know. They are becoming tough to find as many who have one are not selling them. (which I totally understand).

Tags: Pat, Tillman

Views: 4889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you interested in pat tillman signed az cardinal team football.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I have an AZ Cardinals Training Camp hat from 1998.  It has Signatures from Tillman, Centers, and Plummer.  Does anyone know the value on such an item?

I have this single signed index I recieved 5 days after the draft, anyone know its value, very curious.....

Tillman autos are rare think you could get 500 for it no problem sure you could get more in the right auction the man was a real American hero! 500 may be conservative the more I look into it some other cut autos that were sold at closer to 1000 but they werent certified by JSA that will def up the value for yours

I have a 2000 team ball wich actually was signed twice by Pat Tillman that I am interested in selling. I won the ball at the 2000 game vs the Browns, I was with the Browns Backer group that attended the game.

You have a picture of the ball?

I'll get one posted by the end of the week as I am currently out of town.

photos taken of 2 different panels of the same ball

Attachments: No photo uploads here
Do you have the COA the Cardinals issue with items they give away?

Nice ball.

I do not remember getting a COA with the ball. Are you interested in buying?

I am. Sent you friend request so I can send pm.

Rick are yopu still interested in the ball?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service