We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 238086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kanye West signed “Graduation” poster. Signed at FYE, New York City on Sept 12, 2007. 11 x 16.5

I was really regretting dropping $250+ shipping on this signed Morrissey LP. When it arrived, with no plastic sleeve, just loose in the cardboard mailer, and slightly scraped on the left side of the cover, I complained and got an instant reply, offering me a full refund and they let me keep it! For FREE, I’m extremely happy!

No wonder!

This just in and I am very pleased. Graham Greene (the author, not the native American actor).

Now THAT is a great autograph from a great writer! His screenplay for The Third Man produced what has been called by many the greatest film ever made.

Fabulous contrast! (Morrissey)

Richard Ayoade — The Unfinished Harauld Hughes, signed in person this afternoon:

Got this nice auto of Holly Johnson recently from Autografica on eBay... I framed it with a larger piece I already had.

Congratulations on your purchase. It looks very nice!

I have a Pleasuredom cover fully signed by FgtH, unfortunately due to age the signatures are no longer easy to read. But Rutherford signed with RELAX (-:

Thank-you!

Appreciate u reaching out...

I LOVE Frankie the Band! And often follow Holly on his new stuff... I loved his first solo LP Blast back in 1989 too.... 

Cheers, Sean

Not an autograph as such, but an interesting item for Bowie fans:

I believe this invoice is for the live mixing and recording of the Boston show.

I am 99.9% certain that the handwriting, confirming payment of the invoice on 11 October 1972, is that of Bowie’s manager during the first half of the 1970s, the notorious Tony Defries. The writing is a close match in style with Defries’s signature, and the date format and spelling of the word “cheque” also point to this being a British hand.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service