We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not familiar with the signatures on the Batman item. The only one I know is Neal Adams, but the image is not good enough to form an opinion.

I would defer to my friend, Pete/Bendu. This is his area of specialty and he knows his stuff. :-)

That last line says it all.

If these items were from PotP, then you have proved my original opinion 100% correct.

Like I said above if these items came from Piece of the Past ....they are not real. < See that? It's a period, end of discussion.

No matter how many videos you provide.

I have met Adam at more shows than I can count, and each time he has insisted upon inscribing, and I have walked away more than once.  

What the heck is with the YouTube videos?

wicked additions to your collection, Chris David -- I only have Michael Stipe on an Out of Time booklet.

Thanks Stipe the toughest one to get ! Just saw Peter Buck was added to the Cooperstown show might have to make the trip as he wasnt on our stop!

Thanks to fellow board member Chris.

I bought this from Chris Boyko who is settling Jerry Weist's estate for the family. Bradbury isn't a rare signature, but the promo piece is a nice pamphlet, and the signature is clean enough to display well. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service