We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237663

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this live aid program, in one swipe, obtained many of  the sigs of my favorite musicians-over 100 signatures from dylan, led zep, madonna, the stones, the cars, and more

http://live.autographmagazine.com/video/copy-of-live-aid-usa

I have been bragging about this all over here, but just in case some of you have missed it, I was able to get an autographed 2012 Panini Americana card of Barbara Bush in the mail, along with a personal, hand written letter from her. I just feel so honored that Mrs. Bush took the time to write back little 'ole me. This is easily my #1 through the mail response of all-time. All politics aside, I think everyone can appreciate this piece. I will treasure this always.

Thanks for sharing Jeff.
Although her son wasn't my favorite president, as you say, politics aside, that is amazing! Congratulations! To have a letter like that addressed to you from a former First Lady, regardless of party, is really astonishing. That is really cool.

A simple Stones Set and a simple Beatles set from an autograph book/sign-in book from the Gaumont Theatre Wolverhampton, UK. Anybody who played there between 1946 and 1970 signed it.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Just arrived.  Not even framed yet.  Very pleased to have found this limited edition print of a drawing by Eric Clapton and hand-signed by him.  Mr. Clapton produced the original illustration for a London art exhibit. Wonderful piece.  

Very nice!
Congrats, this is great.
Wonderful piece.

Thanks Paul.  Thanks Nate.  Thanks A.B.

Thanks for sharing these guys, I hope to show some stuff soon.

Aretha, came with exact proof. Micheal Kasmar.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service