We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235507

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I acquired these items over the last three months.

Peter Jennings

Red Skelton

Gregory Peck

Sir Laurence Olivier

Awesome stuff Pete....happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, my American friends. Ours was a few weeks ago.

I'm a big Yardbirds fan, and recently acquired this one:

Great piece...happy thanksgiving

Super cool piece Ballroom.

Thanks, guys. Happy Thanksgiving.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY FELLOW FRIENDS AND COLLECTORS I MET ON THIS FANTASTIC SITE....A SPECIAL THANKS TO STEVE CYRKIN FOR ALL HIS GREAT WORK HE PUTS IN DAY IN AND OUT ON HERE TO KEEP US ALL CONNECTED....HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY ONE FELLAS....STARTING TO HANG LIGHTS AS WE SPEAK !!!!

Aww...thanks Cee Gee. With the gift-buying season in full-bloom, I look forward to having you everyone else here help collectors find genuine autographs and avoid the forgeries. 

The forgers and those who knowingly sell or certify forgeries are dead men walking. 

Here is one that is really Special to me because it was a gift from a friend.  Yankee Great, Allie Reynolds signed card.  This one gave me the TTM fever! lol.  Thanks Buddy, you know who you are!

Great stuff bro...the collection is coming along quite well bro...very nice Allie Reynolds card....I got the same card signed....so sweet...I see more great autos building up the collection in the future...espcially with the mystry ttm autos...you just never know what or when your going to get a treat in the mail....

Some promising Yankee rookies I picked up just before the Yankees got blown out of the playoffs. LOL

Relief pitcher David Robertson

Jesus Montero

Ivan Nova

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service