We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would certainly defer to PSA/DNA on Clemente. They obviously have exemplars I haven't seen. I think on major sports stars, they are very reliable.

They certainly make some mistakes but I trust them especially on higher dollar autographs. I don't like the fact that you never know who actually authenticated the item but I am pretty sure on high profile autographs their top guy signs off on them.

Again, congrats. I'm sure others will comment.

Very nice pieces Kevin.  Congratulations.

Thanks Mike!

Two recent acquisitions.  Very happy with both.

Nice Floyd piece Christopher.  Am very envious.  From what I remember this was signed round the DSOTM time?

Thanks Nate.  Much appreciated.  The timing is close.  The documentation I received with the piece estimates it was signed in late '73, or very early '74.  DSOTM was released early '73 I believe.  Love that it's on Pink Floyd Music Limited stationary.  Normally wouldn't pursue an inscribed item, but "to Chris", just flat-out love this thing.  

A recent purchase of mine – an early Manic Street Preachers signed photo with the British Indie Rock God Richey Edwards. 

20 years ago this month Edwards dissapeared, and by doing so took his place as a member of the ’27 Club’, however there is no definite evidence that he is dead (he might be living in a commune in Goa as some have suggested).  The voice of many an angst teenager Edwards penned much of the early Manics material and is now a bit of a cult legend (similar to Kurt Cobain).

A bona-fide Manics signed piece with Richey Edwards is a rare thing.  Looking at the limited other examples out there I believe this piece to be right, but I would not swear on the Holy Bible (no pun intended):

Recently purchased from Perry Cox- The Beach Boys SMiLE album. Signed by Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, and Al Jardine. This is one that is going to go awesome as a companion piece to my Smile sessions box set signed by Brian Wilson. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Color me jealous

Just got the this Johnny Cash Original Sun album framed.  Love it!!

Very nice presentation Mark.

"Hi steve, what do you think about this item, it is authentic? According to your opinion, what is the real price.?

I'm not sure , is a signature in a photo more beautiful and valuable ?

thank you very much for your response and assessment"

www.zuerker.net

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service