We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The signed items are sold out.
I think the home page is basically the store. Click on the package that costs around $129. At this stage no guarantee of getting a signed one but I hope you do. Good luck.
Boo yah !
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Awesome Patrick! Congratulations.  I think a Don Henley signature study would be very interesting.  I've seen three of these now (mine, yours and the friend who alerted me on this).  All three are different.  Certainly similar enough to know they're from the same hand - but different enough to conclude that there can be variations, even within the same sitting.  I'd also throw in several signatures from Stephen Duncan's web site, but one in particular - a signed copy of Heaven is Under our Feet, inscribed to Stephen in December 1991, with a D that matches my two recent acquisitions but that is different from any of the three that we all just received.

Just picked up a Mantle 16x20 got a new frame and matte being made for it as well so when it comes in and put together I will repost.

nice one

2 new'uns: Bob Dylan and Eric Clapton dedicated with 'best wishes' autographs:

Very nice pieces.expecially half the yardbirds.
Fantastic ones Nate, congrats!
Thanks Paul and Jan. The Clapton came with a signed page/photo from the late Keith Relf. Think these were signed when the Yardbirds appeared in the Beatles Christmas Show.
Where did you find the piece.?
The almighty eBay.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service