We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not a common graph. He stopped performing but some here might still remember "Bread". One of my favorite singers from the seventies. Now if I can find Lobo and Seals and Crofts! Anybody gotem $$$$$$!

1) 8x10 Autographed by Cherie Currie

2) 8x10 Autographed by Rosanna Arquette 

3) 8x10 Autographed by Jessica Alba

Born To Run just back from the framer. I floated the album over a gray canvas matting background. Turned out nicer than I imagined.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Very nice, Patrick.

Been waiting on a Paul Lp. The ones with Caiazzo Loa are getting very expensive. This one is from Strawberry Walrus with Perry Cox Loa. Took my best offer which was nice.

Very nice Ian!!

Thanks,it was listed at 1150 already discounted and I offered 900 bucks and it was accepted. It still says it sold at 1150 on the listing though which is strange.

Congrats, Ian! It does say that a best offer was accepted, and that it sold for $900.

I should have known you could figure that out. You miss nothing!  Thanks everybody!

How do you check what the best offer accepted is? This might help us out, Ian.

Hi Bradford, that's a question for Ballroom. He could give us lessons.

Great piece, Ian. Well worth the money.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service