We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ending 2020 with a Bang!!! 💥
Nirvana Signed Geffen Records Promotional Poster. This was signed for Geffen Records executives during the release of “In Utero” album. So far 3 of these signed posters have appeared in private collection. Total of 5-6 of these posters were signed. ❤️😍 Wishing Everyone Here a Happy & Prosperous 2021!! Cheers!!!! 🎉🍾🥂🎊 

Thats amazing!

Post a picture of the other two signed posters

Hi Paul!!! You can find one of the poster posted on your Nirvana forum from July 2016. 

Looks fake to me, im sure theres lots of examplars of cobains signature like that, epperson will pass it though.

You are entitled to your opinion Paul. Happy New Year!!!! 

Unless the Geffen executives signed a letter stating this was signed from the band!

I was going to buy blinks to be honest

I hate to burst your bubble But this doesn't look right to me I hope for you I'm wrong

The Led Zeppelin

I have gotten Jason a couple of times and his signature is not close that It's usually a large B with a couple of loops and he puts the 3 rings under it But You know just because there are photo's with somebody doesn;t mean they signed anything, But again I do hope I'm wrong It looks nice

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service