We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trouble with tribbles? Whit was also in the origial Invasion of the Body Snatchers in 1956.

Yes Tribbles.  And with Lee Meriwether, James Darren in *Time Tunnel*

Whit to go with my Stanley Adams, Bill Schallert, Charlie Brill, Michael Pataki for the episode ensemble. 

Andy bell from ride!

That's a strange one. It looks like her early signature (circa 1978/79), but those spelling mistakes and general tone of the letter don't seem right for her.
I

I’m no Kate Bush expert, but I was curious, so I Googled examples of her handwriting from 1978/79 and found this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LettersOfNote/status/691936824114167808

This letter sold at auction, in 2014, for nearly £7,000.  Further information here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/kate-bu...

The writing paper is certainly a match, and the tone appears similar, to me.

I wasn't asking for authentication. I know it's real. I'll put my house on it. Any takers?

I realise that.

Babbletop questioned it, so I gave a little extra context for his benefit, not yours.

I haven't stopped laughing at his comment. I would expect that comment on Mumsnet forum ;-)

Not sure why you find my comment funny. It's clearly her signature. I simply stated that I found the spelling mistakes unusual for her, and the tone seemed off for her too.

Nice that my first comment on this forum caused you such mirth. I'll not bother posting again if this is how first time posters are treated.

What's "Mumsnet"?

It is typical of her. She is very humble. Those mistakes are made by everyone, so it's not unusual. Don't be put off posting. 

Picked up this signed Saturday Night Live LP with the original flyer from when it was signed.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service