We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, my comment was directed at someone who obtained an Elton John autograph.. their message has since been deleted which makes my comment look like it was meant for you somehow

Not taking anything away from your autographed contract though. Thats something awesome to have as well! Ive never looked into the business side of the music industry but now I have a reason to.. i love this forum 

It appears you quoted me directly.  The nested format for quoting on this forum can cause confusion sometimes.  No matter.

If you are interested, I posted extracts from my 1995 John Cale contract package here:

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/more-signed-photos-lps-pss-p...

And the full 1998 contract package here:

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/more-signed-photos-lps-pss-p...

The 1995 package is much more comprehensive, and, in many ways, more interesting than the 1998 paperwork.  But the 1998 contract has Cale’s signature, so I’m happy to own both.

Congrats! I know many people who would kill for this album signed. Myself included.. was it thru a venue? Or possibly his Atlanta address? 

Fresh Ink March and April 2022....Elton John & Terry Chimeshn

That Elton John is amazing. Stupid question, did you get it yourself it were you so lucky that you found one that already were dedicated to a ”John”? 

some more fresh-ish inks late 2021-2022

Sonic Youth

Bauhaus

Sex-Pistols ( johnny, paul and glen)

Professionals (Paul Cook signed "Cookie", pretty rare)

Forgot this one signed at the same time Glen Matlock signed the NMTB. Leeds Polytechnic 1976 Damned, Johnny Thunders, and now all of the Pistols. 

Mail Day !

Have been adding a lot to my collection recently.  Here are just two pieces.  I attended the Monsters of Rock cruise with my wife and best friend in February.  They had an art gallery on the ship with work by Rick Allen of Def Leppard and Brian Wheat of Tesla.  I purchased early and in my view, acquired the best Rick Allen piece on display.  I also received a signed drum from Rick.  Here are images of Rick and I with the painting I purchased as well as the drumhead he signed for me. 

Finally found a signed Aldrin to join my Lovell book -- now all I have to do is search for a signed Armstrong (shoutout to Steve for the recent blog post -- some fascinating info on collecting his sig):

Nice bold, dark signature.

I have a couple Aldrin books from a book signing that he cancelled at the last minute, but he shipped books to the bookstore for those who tried to attend. 

I also have the Easton Press signed edition of "Lost Moon" by Lovell.

Years ago I wrote to Michael Collins to ask if he'd sign his book "Carrying The Fire".  He had long since stopped signing TTM but he agreed to sign the book, so I sent it to him.

I have a copy of the book the Apollo 11 crew wrote when they returned, but I never did anything with it when there might have been a chance to get some signatures in it.

Looks great!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service