We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like you did :)

aren't all the COA's on file on their websites though? I know JSA and BAS are

Some just don't look or don't know they can. Once they see a certificate from nearly anyone some think is HAS to be real. End of story. :-(

just received full refund, thanks for all the insight here

GREAT! I'm truly thrilled. Happy to help. :-)

Good - looking to see what tune he will sing...

Guys, I deal with PSA weekly, their Woodbridge office is about 20 minutes away.  I have four submissions currently with them; the oldest goes back to July.  Right now, their backlog is crippling; you can't expect a quick turnaround.  That's significant when ebay gives you a 30 day return window.

Yup. This whole thing is a train wreck. :( Coolio for $45...

while we wait for that one, did you see my comment above that PSA QO gave "unlikely to pass" to a Rough Trade Yardbirds limited edition with Clapton? that does not make sense to me

Yes, I did. Thank heavens it was just a QO. Perhaps they want you to send it in and pay even more...remember, it is a business. The collectors concerns come way after the stockholders desires, and all the rest. The collectors concerns are not even tertiary.

that guy is going to sell that for $500 but they only paid $50 when they were issued

That is free market. It is worth what you can get. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service