PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

WHY DON'T WE - THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD ONES (SIGNED BY FULL BAND) $10.00

EXTREMELY LIMITED QUANTITIES, THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD ONES CD. SIGNED BY FULL BAND.  THIS 10-TRACK ALBUM FEATURES THEIR SMASH NEW SINGLE “FALLIN’ (ADRENALINE)". ITEM WILL SHIP TO ARRIVE ON OR AROUND JANUARY 15TH 2021.

https://shop.whydontwemusic.com/products/the-good-times-and-the-bad...

Tags: Why, don't, we

Views: 537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One per customer 

I didn't even catch that. I'm glad I was able to snag one before it's sold out!

I didn't notice that when I ordered and it let me order 2 but I guess they will cancel the extra one like they did with the Lady Gaga ones

Yeah when I tried to order 2 it said I went above the limit

Just received the full band CD today

Nice, I got mine last night! 

Did yours track alright or did it take a while? I got an email saying mine shipped on the 16th but the tracking link for UPS is still saying they don't have it. it usually hasn't taken a week after they send the shipping confirmation email for it to at least show up in the system so I'm hoping they just punched in the wrong # and it's not lost 

I ordered individual copies as well those supposedly were shipped out to me and I haven't received them he yet and my tracking number is doing the same exact thing as yours is.

The one that I got signed by the full band was sent a few days after the other ones were supposedly sent out and I got this one faster than the others so I'm starting to wonder the same thing. 

yea I had 2 orders and the full band signed ones said shipped on the 16th and the individual signed on the 19th and neither tracking numbers are working, but if yours is doing the same thing they are probably fine. I know the shipping is really slow right now but was just concerned with the tracking. 

The tracking flowed perfectly fine with the full signed CD.

I don't know why it's not updating for the individual ones. You would think if they were coming from the same warehouse they would have gotten picked up before the single CD was sent since it was supposedly shipped out a few days before. 

I have the same issue with the tracking of the full band signed cd. Looks like it has still not been picked up.

yea i just saw others posting they had received theirs and I was worried maybe mine was lost because of the tracking not showing up, but I'm guessing they are fine since it's happened to several of us, I have one order of the band signed, another of the individual signed and my cardi b finally shipped and none are showing picked up over a week after getting the shipping confirmation email. 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service