We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Will Smith’s upcoming memoir by Will Smith and Mark Manson.

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/will-signed-edition/will-smith-a...

Please note: it does not specifically say it’s signed by Will, but having it signed only by the co-author seems illogical.

This is UK only, but it’s just been added so keep an eye out for other outlets.

Views: 17322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was having problems with my phone but able to reach out using the desktop.. sent an email stating the proof we all have about krieger. Telling them because of BAM not being cooperative, I, along with the autograph community I am a part of, will be constantly releasing proof of these autopens on social media until something more is done. And on top of that, BAM doesn't know how to count. Canceling orders for Will Smith. You hit your client base hard lately. We will not stand for these inconsistencies. Get your act together or face the consequences. We all know the only consequence BAM cares about is less money. Forward this email to your publishers which you have stated you are in contact with and be sure that these acts are over with going forward... 

I sent an email instead of a chat as I feel chat communications would not have a lasting effect 

Anyways, that was the jist of my email.. please copy and paste, reword and resend.. use this as a template.. bombard them with emails.. let them know we are all fed up. 

How long does it take to ship these books to California from Waterstones website? Just curious thank you 

Wow, after reading about all the orders for this being cancelled through BAM, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a shipping notification from them tonight. Anyone who ordered through BAM who has not received a cancel notification, just know that there is still hope!

I sent them a few messages. One accusing them of holding them for themselves to resell on the secondary market.. also threats of us constantly posting our displeasure on social media.. im hoping others did this as well. Maybe it made a difference. Maybe it did didnt matter.. but at least I'm hoping they got the message that people won't stand for this stuff anymore

I just ripped them a new one. Never using them again.

Awesome! Its the only way this will stop. Has to be a combined effort from everyone

Nice! How many did you purchase? Are you willing to make a trade? I have an extra Grohl.

What else do you have? I have a grohl book already :)

I bought 4 

If you ever felt like selling to a huge will smith fan that missed out please let me know. Don’t have anything to trade so carry on trading if you find trades to make.

That's awesome. So jealous!!

Lol. I have a few books but probably not anything you'd be interested in. This Will Smith is harder to come by than I thought it would be. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service