We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jeff Bessinger's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome success the last two weeks.  Danny Tartabull x2, Steve Garvey x2, & Dale…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 22, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"I am no expert but it does not look AP to me. Congrats an the success."

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 9, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Received some great cards this week.  First off is Alan Trammell my all time favorit…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 9, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"That is an awesome card. It rocks! Also cool pic of you and Whitey."

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 4, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"You got lucky. Either way I am happy to have an 8x10. I think I am going to wait a w…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 4, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Received a killer Clemens Astros 8x10 this yesterday.  I sent a Yankees 8x10 and a d…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 3, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Awesome Nowitzki auto received this week: "

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 3, 2013 to NBA/NCAA Basketball TTM Page

16 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Steel

"Nice!"

Jeff Bessinger replied Feb 22, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Received these auto's this week: Jimmie Key & Jamie Moyer.  Ryan - Thanks for th…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Feb 15, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"He was quick. Being a huge Tigers fan, this was awesome."

Jeff Bessinger replied Feb 9, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service