We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Beatles Autographs & Authentication (4,076)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paul Mcartney?

Any thoughts on this Paul McCartney signed photo? Authentic or?

Started by RobTwoRs

6 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by terrier8HOF

PAUL McCARTNEY ?

HI THERE  ANY THOUGHTS ON THE PAUL McCartney  PLEASE,  IS IT AUTHENTIC OR NOT ??

Started by les younger

3 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by BallroomDays67

John Lennon & James Dean autographs real/fake?

Hi, I recently decided to pass on autographed 8x10 photo of James Dean. and John Lennon signed autograph card. And the uncertainity if it w…

Started by Radoslav Halama

3 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by BallroomDays67

Yet More Beatles

What do you guys think of this set? John looks fine, as do Ringo and George. Paul however is an odd looking one. The word Paul has similari…

Started by Lewis Reynolds

29 Aug 5, 2013

John Lennon autograph with dedication

Can anyone help me with this Lennon autograph with dedication: "from John to Andrey (or Andrew) Is it true? It can be considered autograph?

Started by Francesco Collina

4 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by KarlKeaton

Paul McCartney trends while on recent tour

Has anyone tried for Macca whilst he's been on tour?  I've heard he will sign after his security make you show your ID and quiz you on Beat…

Started by Alexander

1 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Lewis Reynolds

Ebay Fab Set - Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OUTSTANDING-THE-BEATLES-COMPLETE-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPH-BOOK-Circa-APRIL-1963-MORE-/330975244185?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&

Started by Paul Johnston

4 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Jim Cushman

Beatles Album Real or Fake

Hi I am a newbie to all of this and I did a trade for an album. I am wanting to know of you guys think it is legit or not? It is supposed…

Started by Elizabeth Neeley

7 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by KarlKeaton

Paul McCartney Beetles AUTOGRAPH. Is this real, secretarial, or just a complete forgery?

So I was out at the flea market today and there was a lady ( about 45 years old ) who had a photo album full of signed photographs and inde…

Started by Charles O'Brailey

5 Jul 31, 2013

Ringo Starr Autograph

Any opinions?

Started by Randy

10 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Xperttexpert

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos