We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

General Movie & TV Autographs (702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classic Horror Autographs Dealer Question

I somehow recall that sometime over the summer I discovered a dealer who specializes in classic horror autographs.  I am certain that I fou…

Started by Mike Shepherd

3 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Just Joined This Site....Want To Say Hello

Hi everyone...I just joined this site today and I would like to say hello. I am not new to autograph collecting but I am also not an expert…

Started by Joseph Mayo

2 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Richard Pryor examples?

I see a bunch of different styles from Mr. Pryor throughout his career. I see later in his career due to health his signing rightfully chan…

Started by Rock G III

1 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by J.Seah

Johnny depp Signed Mad Hatter Standee

I have this on eBay Right now if anyone is interested, starting it at what I bought it for.  I have a Journey Concert coming up and I could…

Started by Kayla Zielinski

0 Sep 9, 2012

Help : Alien franchise cast autographs project.

Hi, I'm hoping that I can get some comments & opinions on my plan... I'm a big fan of the Alien franchise and as I own the 25th anniv…

Started by Tom Warrender

1 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

I need help Identifying J D Salinger and other 1940's autographs

I recently .bought a collection of autographs acquired by Barbara Billingsley the daughter of Sherman Billingsley the owner of the famed St…

Started by Chris Records

9 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson

Ice Road Truckers

I'm wondering if theres anyone else out there that would love to have the drivers from the show added to their collections like I would . I…

Started by Adam Richard Utz

6 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Adam Richard Utz

Johnny Depp Signed Mad Hatter Standee!

Hi everyone! I bought this beautiful piece a few months back. The person I got in from got it signed in person. I was wondering if anyone h…

Started by Kayla Zielinski

2 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Kayla Zielinski

Hidden Treasure Hunt: I need help identifying these 1947 autographs

I have some autographs signed to the daughter of the Stork Club owner in 1947.  I have a group that I can not decipher and need some help/o…

Started by Chris Records

20 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Chris Records

George Lucas Secretarials

Would anyone be able to advise me on how to recognize a George Lucas secretarial?  Do they even exist?  When I requested a signature from G…

Started by Mike Shepherd

6 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by James Lafaman

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service