We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Scott Paul's Discussions (1,840)

Discussions Replied To (520) Replies Latest Activity

"This same person that I think is Crehan is seen behind Barney in the episode "Citize…"

Scott Paul replied Dec 28, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"Hi Tim.  In all the years I have been collecting I have never seen an exemplar for L…"

Scott Paul replied Dec 28, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"The above Don Knotts I got from Autograph World Auctions.  He was a very obliging si…"

Scott Paul replied Dec 19, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"ELLEN CORBY with Andy Griffith and Don Knotts. "

Scott Paul replied Dec 15, 2016 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of Andy Griffith

240 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"GLADYS HURLBUT on right and Charity Grace on left. In the episode "Alcohol and Old L…"

Scott Paul replied Dec 14, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"GEORGE DUNN on far left.  He basically played the same character all three episodes…"

Scott Paul replied Dec 1, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"GEORGE DUNN (1914-1982) was a character actor in movies such as Away All Boats, The…"

Scott Paul replied Nov 30, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"CHEERIO MEREDITH (1890-1964) was often cast as a sweet little old lady in her roughl…"

Scott Paul replied Nov 28, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"I think is one of the new times that a real life actor's photograph appeared in the…"

Scott Paul replied Nov 28, 2016 to ROCK HUDSON AND OTHER REAL PEOPLE MENTIONED ON THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW

13 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Scott Paul

"Eddie Carroll 5x8 postcard photograph when he was doing his one man show as Jack Ben…"

Scott Paul replied Nov 24, 2016 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of Andy Griffith

240 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service