We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Scott Paul's Discussions (1,754)

Discussions Replied To (503) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Christopher.  I love documents, letters and checks not just because of the gr…"

Scott Paul replied Aug 23, 2016 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of TAGS.

230 on Thursday
Reply by Scott Paul

"WILLIAM SCHALLERT from a 1957 studio document in blue ballpoint pen: "

Scott Paul replied Aug 22, 2016 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of TAGS.

230 on Thursday
Reply by Scott Paul

"JACK BURNS (1933-     ) played Warren Ferguson on TAGS in 11 episodes.  He had the u…"

Scott Paul replied Aug 17, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Thanks Frank.  You know I think you are right it seems to me Andy did tease Aunt Bee…"

Scott Paul replied Aug 12, 2016 to ROCK HUDSON AND OTHER REAL PEOPLE MENTIONED ON THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW

13 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Scott Paul

"Goober impersonating Edward G. Robinson. "

Scott Paul replied Aug 12, 2016 to ROCK HUDSON AND OTHER REAL PEOPLE MENTIONED ON THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW

13 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Scott Paul

"AMZIE STRICKLAND as "Miss Rosemary" with Barney.  Later she played "Myra Tucker" in…"

Scott Paul replied Aug 12, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"AMZIE STRICKLAND (1919-2006) prolific character actress in scores of movies and tele…"

Scott Paul replied Aug 11, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Hey thank you Gary I appreciate it.  I always think it is nice to be able to see the…"

Scott Paul replied Aug 5, 2016 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of TAGS.

230 on Thursday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Thank you Sam  I need to get a picture of her on the show. I like doing that because…"

Scott Paul replied Aug 5, 2016 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of TAGS.

230 on Thursday
Reply by Scott Paul

"TERI GARR )1947-      ) is best known for Close Encounters of the Third Kind and You…"

230 on Thursday
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service