We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tim Henderson's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes it is and it looks authentic prob only one that exist Of this episode signed!! "

Tim Henderson replied Jul 1, 2020 to Loaded goat photo

10 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Tim Henderson

"I like this it’s diffrrent! Most of the cast passed away before the getting toys sig…"

Tim Henderson replied Jul 6, 2018 to Don Knotts Signed Miniature Mayberry Police Car

7 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Attached is my studio portrait signed by Howard Mcnear!! Signed pre stroke in pen fo…"

Tim Henderson replied Jul 6, 2018 to A holy grail but is it Authentic?

14 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Doctor Loomis

"I was floored by the final price! The signature was not that clean either. I bid on…"

Tim Henderson replied Feb 10, 2017 to RETA SHAW Autographed Photograph Sells for Remarkable Price!

4 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Scott Paul

"Does anyone know who played the boy who was delivering laundry in aunt bee the warde…"

Tim Henderson replied Jan 16, 2017 to EXTRAS WHO APPEARED ON THE SHOW

31 Nov 3, 2022
Reply by Scott Paul

"does anyone have a signature of Lillian Culver- she played barneys mom on 1 episode.…"

Tim Henderson replied Dec 28, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Thanks Sam! I obtained that through a trade with a mayberry friend of mine. Been loo…"

Tim Henderson replied Nov 16, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Another rare one Dan Tobin!!"

Tim Henderson replied Nov 8, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Here is my Charles P Thompson old Asa from the bank!! I'm still looking for the bank…"

Tim Henderson replied Nov 8, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Really paul I don't see that on eBay do u have a link? Thanks!! Btw $3000 is a littl…"

Tim Henderson replied Mar 14, 2015 to Forrest Lewis

10 Mar 22
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service