We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Scott Paul's Discussions (1,863)

Discussions Replied To (1207) Replies Latest Activity

"Dick Sargent apparently did not suffer fools well and there are letters and notes on…"

Scott Paul replied May 24 to BEWITCHED AUTOGRAPHS

88 Jun 10
Reply by Scott Paul

"DICK WILSON (1916-2007) a veteran character actor in television and movies yet proba…"

Scott Paul replied May 24 to BEWITCHED AUTOGRAPHS

88 Jun 10
Reply by Scott Paul

"While I do not like it I have bought clipped autographs of very rare people.  Joseph…"

Scott Paul replied May 24 to I've never been partial to "clipped signatures" and won't purchase them.

7 May 24
Reply by Josh Board NEW & Improved

"LISA AND LOUISE BURNS (1968-          ) are twins that were cast to portray the ill-…"

Scott Paul replied May 23 to THE SHINING AUTOGRAPHS

30 Jul 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"I am not a great expert on Orson Welles but that looks very "neat" compared to ones…"

Scott Paul replied May 22 to Opinions wanted on Orson Welles signed photo

5 May 22
Reply by a pug called eva

"BARRY NELSON as Stuart Ullman in The Shining.   Nelson was perfect for the part of a…"

Scott Paul replied May 21 to THE SHINING AUTOGRAPHS

30 Jul 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"Thank you Eric, that is interesting about your doctor.  For me Kubrick was an acquir…"

30 Jul 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"TONY BURTON (1937-2016) perhaps best known as Duke Evers in the Rocky movies.  He is…"

30 Jul 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"ANNE JACKSON (1925-2016) a trained theater actress from the Actors Studio she appear…"

30 Jul 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"The original Kodachrome had beautiful quality and I have photographs from 1948 and 1…"

Scott Paul replied May 21 to OT: Another Collection Out & Finally Photographed. Hiroshima (Phoenix Collection EKL)

20 May 21
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service