We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Robert Zarrillo's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Travis When you have a theory that is supported by an overwhelming set of evidence -…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 23, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"I may be alone in this but I consider secretarials "proxy" signatures and still "mov…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 22, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"So Dennis you no longer have this?  I certainly would have made you an offer for it!…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 17, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"I bought three myself thanks for the info"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 16, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"The other thing to ask is why someone who did such an EXCELLENT job with the signatu…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 11, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"ebay "bzarrillo" - My Heston, now closed on eBay, had him in a Navy uniform  great i…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 11, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"No just that there were too many that the experts you consulted didnt agree with - b…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 10, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"The example in the Martin book does not have the "LL"  - but I think Steve elsewhere…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 10, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"Commenting on Mike - Give people time to digest this will you!  I have a Heston on e…"

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"My first - it was the early 60s and the yankees were playing off season in Fort Laud…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 3, 2011 to Your Most Memorable In-Person Celebrity Experience!

36 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Patrick Coughlin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service