We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

tony podsada's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry just got back. First and foremost you should care what Mickey Mantle deemed au…"

tony podsada replied Mar 29, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Hi Ken. Never said signed for me. I said Scoreboard had signed and I produced plaque…"

tony podsada replied Mar 29, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Chris, the MFP is the type that we used back in 1989 and the clock plaque was one I…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Interesting this one did not come from me. Second M horrific. But GFA sticker does n…"

tony podsada replied Mar 28, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Wrong again, they were provided proof they just choose to ignore it. They could not…"

tony podsada replied Mar 28, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Hi Carlos. I am Tony Podsada, former President and Founder of MY FAVORITE PLAYERS IN…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Ken you sure you want to go there ? Do not forget to tell the public that on my rele…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"How would Ken know he worked at Scoreboard late at night after they closed. Ask Rick…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"WRONG AGAIN KEN. What about the Clock Plaques ? I still have these photo's with the…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"EXCUSE me what about Russel ?"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service