We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

tony podsada's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"7531 NW 47th Ave, Coconut Creek, Fl 33973. You are welcome at any time, as long as y…"

tony podsada replied Mar 28, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"First NO ONE has ever said I got all my photo's from Scoreboard. Remember My Favorit…"

tony podsada replied Mar 28, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Why do you assume that ?"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"I am going to correct you. Photo copy machines and paper have been out since the lat…"

tony podsada replied Mar 27, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Thank You and my invitation stands. Give me a little time to learn how to post items…"

tony podsada replied Mar 27, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"You are showing one."

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Do you want to test if it is indeed TRUE. It may have happened because I never waste…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Will you share the popcorn ? I will bring the soda. I do not see Tony Podsada on E B…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Steve, happy to here from you. The Scoreboard Suit was initiated by them and finishe…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"By the way how many MARINO forgeries have you seen, acute rounded M's. Straight line…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service