We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

tony podsada's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I am assuming that you are saying the 2nd autograph Mantle is authentic ?  How many…"

tony podsada replied Mar 27, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Love to ! First it was My Favorite Players . Second I will be posting PROOF that Mic…"

tony podsada replied Mar 27, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Thank you for the help, I can learn and I am not used to working on line. Any constr…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"HI CHRIS WILLIAMS IT IS I, TONY PODSADA, ARE YOU GOING TO "BLOCK" MY RESPONSES TO YO…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"AT LEAST SPELL MY NAME RIGHT, TONY PODSADA AND I HAVE FINALLY DEEMED THE TIME RIGHT…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"WELL MR. MEYER I GUESS I AM THE "SCUMBAG" YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NOW THAT I CAN RESP…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service