We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eddy White's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"How you managed to get those three options ?  I only got the link for offer A (signe…"

Eddy White replied Apr 6, 2021 to

just now

"Just wanted to share my last addition. Finally I was lucky to obtain a double signed…"

Eddy White replied Apr 6, 2021 to Authenticating B.B. King Autographs

71 Apr 6, 2021
Reply by Michael Schroeder

"Just received a payment link from Newham bookshop saying that the book is going to b…"

Eddy White replied Apr 6, 2021 to

just now

"Thank you David for your humble opinion. I will get a whole buch of those signature…"

Eddy White replied Feb 16, 2021 to Early 1980s autographs TTM. De Niro, Cardinale, Robert Bolt

3 Feb 16, 2021
Reply by Eddy White

"Actually they restocked all titles except BIG BLUE double vinyl (only boxed set is a…"

Eddy White replied Jan 8, 2021 to Sting vinyl bundles with signed lithographs - very low prices !!??

20 Jan 9, 2021
Reply by mccawgomets

"Just received a big package today with almost all Eric Serra soundtrack colored viny…"

Eddy White replied Jan 8, 2021 to Sting vinyl bundles with signed lithographs - very low prices !!??

20 Jan 9, 2021
Reply by mccawgomets

"Actually I have ordered all the Serra colored vinyls (Fifth Element, Leon and Big Bl…"

Eddy White replied Dec 15, 2020 to Sting vinyl bundles with signed lithographs - very low prices !!??

20 Jan 9, 2021
Reply by mccawgomets

"Thank you Richard, do you think I should get a COA (I don't know anyone here in Germ…"

Eddy White replied Sep 23, 2020 to Jimmy Page signed London Tube Map from 2004

2 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by Eddy White

"Hi Eric, to be honest I didn't ask to see the back of this card. Probably it is just…"

Eddy White replied Sep 22, 2020 to Signed postcard from around 1963 or 1964 - from Hamburg

11 Sep 24, 2020
Reply by Dylan Charles

""

Eddy White replied May 16, 2020 to Connery, Dalton, Nicholson "Joker" - Secretarials or real ?

1 May 16, 2020
Reply by Eddy White

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service