We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir, I would please like you to explain your comment if you would like to as i just…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 24, 2020 to Is Beckett authentication still legit?

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

"Excuse me but I still don’t think I quite understand. I was wondering about what you…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 24, 2020 to Is Beckett authentication still legit?

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

"I’m sorry. I don’t understand what you mean."

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

"Ok. Thank you. I guess that stuff about Grad was all in my head...idk but I swore I…"

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

"I don’t know. There’s a thing on looper explaining all about and also every time he’…"

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

"I was just asking because Steve Grad, the primary administrator of Beckett was caugh…"

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

"Ok thank you very much. I will definitely do that! "

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 23, 2020 to Please Help! Anyone heard of Toppix Autographs...authentic...reliable?

14 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Steve

"Thank you for telling me, I really appreciate and now know for next time. I hope we…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 23, 2020 to Please Help! Anyone heard of Toppix Autographs...authentic...reliable?

14 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Steve

"I’m sorry if I offended anyone or you. Im not trying to attack them or anybody but i…"

14 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Steve

"I think it’s the same account with a personal name and a domain name."

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 23, 2020 to Help! Crazymj23/YZcollectibes...Authentic?

2 Jul 23, 2020
Reply by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service