MichaelCooper's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"If you do have an extra, I would love one as well but no biggie if not! Thanks!"

MichaelCooper replied May 10 to Cat Stevens Signed Book

45 Jun 8
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"They don't look good to me but with Bob it's so hard to tell. The guy signs with bot…"

MichaelCooper replied May 10 to worth buying?

2 May 12
Reply by marc e

"Got the following response from JPC. It'll be interesting to hear what the label has…"

MichaelCooper replied May 10 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

"He certainly did sign through the mail but I can't say whether this is authentic or…"

MichaelCooper replied May 7 to Did John Lennon really send back authentic autographs TTM?

5 May 8
Reply by Steve Viola

"I will be following the thread to see what can be done. I emailed asking for a retur…"

MichaelCooper replied May 7 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

"Fingers crossed because this is a really exciting one. I got a personalized one from…"

MichaelCooper replied May 7 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Mine from Germany already shipped as well so I guess I'm out of luck. The return shi…"

MichaelCooper replied May 7 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

"Damn! What a shame. I was really excited about this one, too! I ordered mine from Ge…"

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

"YES!!!!! Thank you SO much for the heads up. Just ordered on amazon and submitted my…"

MichaelCooper replied May 6 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"This is odd considering he died in 2008."

MichaelCooper replied May 6 to Isaac Hayes ...To Be Continued (180g Clear Vinyl Signed Limited Edition)

8 May 6
Reply by Andy W

RSS

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service