We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Canadagraphs Collectibles's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"you should go through the thread, find the reply I posted to his "analysis" & te…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 3, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"wow, that's a mess. I've done a few cast/team signed things in my time on 8x10s &…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 3, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"wow, you really topped yourself in connecting that stuff to mine. I'm now convinced…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"this post will be your undoing. you didn't even come close to finding comparable mat…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"So now I have 1000s of OUAT graphs?What the hell? Should I call the cops to report t…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Yep. I don't know what you graph where you don't feel you need to worry about upsett…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"That's hilarious. You know, if I was selling MJs I would understand the scrutiny mor…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"I CAN NOT WAIT to see these items you claim to have checked out. I really cant wait…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

""Anyone who has studied handwriting AT ALL will be able to tell these are done by th…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"1- My statement about you being the same was more me being a prick, than any actual…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service