We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Richard S. Simon's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I would pay her ten bucks if he/she can answer you correctly Steve. Trolls have a ha…"

Richard S. Simon replied Jan 31, 2015 to Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

200 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Richard S. Simon

"Yeah, I did figure that she has an agenda. I think perhaps she is a shill for someon…"

Richard S. Simon replied Jan 31, 2015 to Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

200 Jan 31, 2015

"You really should not comment on something you obviously know nothing about. The Man…"

200 Jan 31, 2015

"I would never want to speak with the company. "

Richard S. Simon replied Jan 25, 2015 to Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

200 Jan 31, 2015

"Read the rest of that page. It lists "examiners" and Rocchi is not listed as an exam…"

Richard S. Simon replied Jan 24, 2015 to Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

200 Jan 31, 2015

"Rick - when they first opened he had several forensic guys on his website, stating t…"

Richard S. Simon replied Jan 22, 2015 to Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

200 Jan 31, 2015

"You are right Sam. Unlike other posters here, you do understand the ebay/COA story.…"

Richard S. Simon replied Jan 22, 2015 to Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

200 Jan 31, 2015

"Fudd - Amazon usually beats fee bay prices on household items :):)."

200 Jan 31, 2015

"Steve is not the authenticator. He is the owner of the company and he has others doi…"

200 Jan 31, 2015

"Happy to get rid of it, the damn thing weigjhs a ton. Pretty hard lugging it around…"

Richard S. Simon replied Jan 3, 2015 to Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

200 Jan 31, 2015

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service