We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Travis Christenberry's Discussions (618)

Discussions Replied To (572) Replies Latest Activity

"Ebay ended the Thriller album listing. Good job ebay!"

Travis Christenberry replied Aug 12, 2012 to Michael Jackson Forgery?

9 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Mike Aring told me personally, through facebook, that he knew who Adrian is and that…"

Travis Christenberry replied Aug 11, 2012 to Questions On Music items from UK dealer

856 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Gary Harvey

"Just look at the crap this seller is selling and has sold. Ebay, please ban this sel…"

Travis Christenberry replied Aug 10, 2012 to Pete Rose Forgery on HR ball

8 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by James Wymer

"I think this seller looks good. I looked at the sellers completed listings to try to…"

Travis Christenberry replied Aug 10, 2012 to Ebay Seller futuresportscollector

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Goo

"The only ones I'm familiar with are Depp, Bowie, Clapton, and Jolie, and all are hor…"

Travis Christenberry replied Aug 10, 2012 to Autograph World concerns. Opinions please.

9 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Bob Jones

"Look at Jeremiah go!"

Travis Christenberry replied Aug 9, 2012 to Questions On Music items from UK dealer

856 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Gary Harvey

"Yeah Jeremiah, after seeing yours that you just got TTM it made me want to dig these…"

Travis Christenberry replied Aug 9, 2012 to Krist Novoselic

3 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Travis Christenberry

"I have no problem with you using my facebook for verification. I mainly don't want p…"

Travis Christenberry replied Aug 9, 2012 to Should Member's Real Names be Required to Comment on Authenticity?

32 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Unfortunately the item on ebay already sold. I hope it wasn't bought by georgejoey.…"

Travis Christenberry replied Aug 8, 2012 to Eddie Vedder autograph. Expert opinion needed please.

6 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Melanie Pugh Sullivan

"I don't think this is real. This is a real one."

Travis Christenberry replied Aug 8, 2012 to Eddie Vedder autograph. Expert opinion needed please.

6 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Melanie Pugh Sullivan

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service