We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

James Hauser's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah I have a few I think the same exact way, just gotta do the research and have co…"

James Hauser replied Apr 17, 2020 to James Lovell Fred Haise and Charlie Duke signed photo....A little help from my Space buds

10 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by James Hauser

"Yeah that is "

James Hauser replied Apr 17, 2020 to Jim Lovell Apollo 13

4 Aug 19, 2020
Reply by James barclay

"Yeah then if that’s the case, and Steve Zarelli said you’re good, it’s most likely r…"

James Hauser replied Apr 17, 2020 to James Lovell Fred Haise and Charlie Duke signed photo....A little help from my Space buds

10 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by James Hauser

"Hmm idk, you could always have it authenticated, that would probably be worth it. Bu…"

James Hauser replied Apr 16, 2020 to James Lovell Fred Haise and Charlie Duke signed photo....A little help from my Space buds

10 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by James Hauser

"Yeah I’m considering it. "

James Hauser replied Apr 16, 2020 to Alan Shepard signed index card

2 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by James Hauser

"That’s good then, if you’ve met them before too then it should be better to see. Wel…"

James Hauser replied Apr 16, 2020 to James Lovell Fred Haise and Charlie Duke signed photo....A little help from my Space buds

10 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by James Hauser

"I think they all look very legit, but for sure the L in lovell is different. I think…"

10 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by James Hauser

"Sorry this was 6 years ago lol, so I hope you still have it, but that definitely loo…"

James Hauser replied Apr 16, 2020 to Apollo 16 autopen or real?

1 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by James Hauser

"Yes it sucks, the only thing is it’s on a site called written word autographs that p…"

James Hauser replied Apr 16, 2020 to Charlie Duke inscribed index card

2 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by James Hauser

"I’m very late, but if it is really a compact space, and in marker, I think looks bet…"

James Hauser replied Apr 16, 2020 to Buzz Aldrin signature

3 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by James Hauser

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service